Learn the story, feel the passion and experience the All Blacks story close and personal.
The All Blacks Experience is a state-of-the-art guided encounter that showcases the All Blacks, and our national teams in black, through exceptional innovation and technology. This full sensory and interactive experience allows New Zealanders and international visitors to celebrate New Zealand’s rugby heritage, achievements and culture.
What to expect
• Guided tour experience with 5 interactive zones to explore
• Visitors will experience first-hand the excitement and emotion of game day. You will feel awe-inspired by the full force of the haka as it takes place centre stage in a crowded stadium.
• Test out your rugby abilities with the chance to match your kicking, catching, line out and accuracy skills against All Blacks, Black Ferns and others. Experience how you stack up in our “hands on” interactive zone. Immersing yourself in the history, culture and the people who have made the All Blacks and teams in black such an important part of the story of Aotearoa is not to be missed.
• You will hear directly from past and present legends of the game, discovering the stories behind some of world rugby’s most well-known players, moments and matches.
• This isn’t just about the All Blacks, don’t forget the Black Ferns, Maori All Blacks and the All Black Sevens. It’s a homage to all those that wear the black jersey and represent their country with the dignity, strength and the skill required to be the best of the best.
Price From $45